Calling all Flash lovers

djp1988

This should really be in the Critiques section...On to the site.Overall, it is not too bad, although I would suggest some things:* What is with the video on the home page? Get rid of it... (it is also making your homepage fail validation)* Make the current tab have a different background color / text colour / font weight / bottom border* The border to the left of the banner / no border to the right looks weird, I would get rid of the one on the left.* Your text will be advantaged by being san-serif font, apparently we read them better on-screen (serif fonts are good for printed material).Otherwise, you are on the right track. Happy developing!

I got rid of the vid, and made the text san-serif, however I'll think about the left border, I think it gives it a unique look about it, anyway for the menu I'm wondering how to go about it because the menu is part of the PHP include and I have the general css in that document, maybe if I add in the CSS <--[if url=.......]--> color:#colorhex; <--End if-->But would that not make me fail the w3c ?

Well you can give each menu item an id, then before you include the menu file you let $page_id = "home" or whatever the id of the current page's link is, and then in the include file you can give the item additional styling.

Archived