Frames & AJAX

Lord Cupid

Ok, I've been at this for weeks now, and still haven\'t figured out how to go from one frame to another in the same frameset. I've been able to getElementById, only haven't been able to figure out where to put x where x=parent.document.getElementById("TopFrame").idin order to switch from the BottomFrame to the top frame.My AJAX xmlHTTP get routines work just fine when inputting a single $q character at a time, only when I switch to onSubmit="writedatatoTopForm, url" just won't produce anything, not even in the tried and true routine used for the onkeyup routine. When I switch back to onkeyup, the single AJAX character thing works again on the BottomFrame, but still I don't have enough experience to get it to show on the TopFrame.Most all the code came out of W3Schools.com Examples, modified to fit my purposes, only I have yet to see an example of frame switching and writing to it, out of the hundreds of examples to choose from.Well it's almost SunSet CST and my Day Off for The LORD, The Good Lord, and The Holy Ghost is about to begin. (I have to work on Sundays!) So, please leave any useful/semi-useful/non-useful information you have, and I'll check back early Saturday morning.As for everybody else, your Day Off as described in The Ten Commandments, Exodus 20 and/or Deuteronomy 5, is Sunday for Americans as Jehovah God knows what day you go to Church to Worship/Gain knowledge of how God does things/and give 10% of your After-Tax income to better receive from God all those things you want and desire, as well as keep from God making you poverty-stricken in your old age as King Solomon promised that God would do if you don't tithe!Ok, really I need some more guidence on Javascript/AJAX/PHP on changing the write-pointer to either frame.Peace, Grace & Love;Lord Cupid

I'm not completely sure what you're asking. I'm pasting some code snippets to show how to grab data in different frames. Whatever frame receives your AJAX data ought to be able to send it to the right frame using one of these reference methods. I tested this code on Firefox 2.0.0.11 (Mac). I hope there is something here you can use. (If you're asking whether an AJAX request can be sent from a function in one frame and the result posted to a variable in another, I don't see how. But it really shouldn't be necessary.)default.htm

<html>		<frameset rows = "25%, 75%">			 <frame src ="top.htm" />			 <frame src ="bottom.htm" />		</frameset>	   </html>

top.htm

<html>		<body>		   Top text:		   <input type="text" id="topText" name="topText" value="Top text" />		   <button onclick="transmit(1)">Transmit 1</button>		   <button onclick="transmit(2)">Transmit 2</button>		</body>	   		<script type="text/javascript">			function transmit(method){			   var thisText = document.getElementById('topText');			   if (method = 1){				  var thatText = parent.frames[1].document.getElementById('bottomText');			   }else{				  var thatText = parent.frames['bottom'].document.getElementById('bottomText');			   }			   thatText.value = thisText.value;			}		</script>	   </html>

bottom.htm

<html>		<body>		   Bottom text: <input type="text" id="bottomText" name="bottomText" value="" />		</body>	   </html>

Okay, 2 responses; 2nd one 1st1I love frames! You can do so much in them!Now, 2nd response to 1st replyExcellent piece of work! I still don't understand the JavaScript Objects, yet. And that includes when to use .value, .id, .innerHTML (this last one I'm sure refers to an element inside the current document the browser is pointing too). Or what side of the document.write parenthesis it goes on as (txt.value) or (txt).value. Although, as I keep 'hacking' on the subject I'll eventually get it.Anyway, I copied & pasted the above files into my PSPad editor, made massive changes, and it still works!Grace, Peace & Love;Lord CupidOh, ya'll might like to know that God's Technology is 100,000 years in advance of man's technology, and God said that there are over 1 billion man-hours of development time in developing all the plants, animals, and mankind himself! Jesus & Xanadu also had a hand in designing plants & animals too!LC

Thanks, Cupid. Excellence is my business.wink.gif.value generaly refers to the string value of an input item (and other items normally associated with forms, like button and textarea). So even if a <div> or a <td> has content, you cannot access it through a value property. This may seem random, but the idea is that the value property is what gets sent during a form submit. In the fullness of time, as AJAX gets more popular, this property may become a legacy..id is a unique identifier for any HTML element. When you need to access a specific element and you know its id, getElementById is a one-step method to grabbing a reference. When you don't know a precise id, you can do node arithmetic or array arithmetic, but having the id is sure handy.Here's an id trick, if you haven't seen it around. function gg(id){ return document.getElementById(id);}It makes writing code faster and more compact, thus easier to read. A lot of people use $ as the function name, but I write SS apps in perl where $ has many special meanings. I don't want to get confused. Mnemonically, I think of gg as "Go get.".innerHTML is the spawn of Satan, but a necessary thing, at least for the foreseeable future. Remember how form elements have values and other elements don't, even if they might hold text you want to play with? .innerHTML is how you grab it.When I have some text just "out there" and I know I want to grab it and change it, I'll usually put it in a span, since spans inherit zero formatting. So maybe I have some markup that reads like this:<span id='mySpan'>Temporary text.</span>In a script, I might have some corresponding code like this:gg('mySpan').innerHTML = 'Peter rocks.'Eventually, we'll do the same thing like this:gg('mySpan').textContent = 'Peter rocks.'Reading the W3C document for HTML 5 reveals a lot of tension about .innerHTML. If it has a future, and it probably does, it will be in code like this, which is already valid just about everywhere:<div id='myDiv' class='myDivClass'></div>* * *gg('myDiv').innerHTML = "<h1>My Heading</h1><p>My paragraph.</p><p>My paragraph.</p>"This is certainly easier than creating and appending nodes. According to Quirksmode, for the time being it is also faster.On the other hand, it strikes me as offensive to the spirit of the DOM. YMMVIf I understand your question about document.write(), everything goes inside the parentheses. But that shouldn't matter, because document.write() is an icky, legacy method whose purpose can be better handled by Server Side routines, and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy, despite its ubiquity in w3schools examples. YMMV

I love frames! You can do so much in them!
Frames are for nubes. Anything done with frames can now be accomplished by AJAX and Div's. I have never seen a real web designer use a frame, at least once they learned that frames are evil.
Oh, ya'll might like to know that God's Technology is 100,000 years in advance of man's technology, and God said that there are over 1 billion man-hours of development time in developing all the plants, animals, and mankind himself! Jesus & Xanadu also had a hand in designing plants & animals too!
Your religion is your own, and I highly respect that. But please, leave out the religious stuff in your posts. Im here to help people with webdesign, not get preached to. If i wanted that, i wouldn't be an atheist. And isn't 1 billion man-hours a bit more than 6 days?

And isn't 1 billion man-hours a bit more than 6 days?
Not if 1 God is equal to 6944445 Men...

lol
If God had a billion Angels in Heaven, He could have put Creation together in 1 hour!Deirdre's Dad,Appreciate the continuing education of JavaScript elements. Things are starting to fall in place for me, and I've been able to put code items together where they actually work. My programming is coming along nicely now and I should have http://CupidsCrystals.com up and running before too long.For those wanting Apache, PHP, and MySql; I'd recommend the www.WampServer.com as it configures everything and your'usually up and running after only 1 failed attempt! By then you know to erase the various directories of each software system, and reload wamp again. Anyway, I usually do things by Trial & Error. Seems I have something in common with Thomas Edison. Incidently, Thomas is counting the owning of US patents as his sin, so I expect to see the famous inventor in Heaven on my return.How can anybody be an athiest in this day & age? Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." And no truer words were ever spoken!Grace, Peace & Love;Lord Cupidhttp://www.wampserver.com/en/index.php WampServer in English!

Wamp is just one of about a billion apache servers on windows. Theres also apache2triad, appserv, xampp, and im sure many more that I've never even bothered with. There usually isn't a failed attempt, at least for me, with those three. And it's very easy to be an atheist: You've got church after church telling you how to live your life, a ficticious book about a man named Jesus, who is just another encarnation of the god of the Sun, and more importantly, when you see someone's brains on the pavement next to you, there's no way to believe there is a god, because if there were, he surely would never do this to his "children."

If God had a billion Angels in Heaven, He could have put Creation together in 1 hour!
What? If God wanted to do anything, he could right? If he wanted to cause 1 billion angels to populate heaven, he could, right? If he wanted to finish "creation" instantly, he could, right? If he wanted to cause religious people to start trolling on forums, he could, right? Isn't God all-powerful? Explain this: is it possible for God to create a plan so complex that not even he cannot finish it instantly? Either answer means he is not all-powerful. (alternate corollary: is it possible for [Jesus/Muhammad/Buddha/Joe Pesci] to create a burrito so hot that not even he/she/it can eat it?)
How can anybody be an athiest in this day & age?
It's pretty easy.. walk into any established organized religion and you figure out pretty quickly that the people running things don't have any clue what's going on, they're just in the business of controlling people tax-free. Not to mention the fact that religions like to continue thinking they are at war with one another. I've never met a single person who actually lives up to the ideals in the bible, everyone just preaches to everyone else how to live their life, then gets divorced, and becomes an alcoholic, then beats women, then winds up in a hotel room snorting coke off some dude's wang. Awesome.See what happens when you bring up religion?

• 2 weeks later...
What? If God wanted to do anything, he could right? If he wanted to cause 1 billion angels to populate heaven, he could, right? If he wanted to finish "creation" instantly, he could, right? If he wanted to cause religious people to start trolling on forums, he could, right? Isn't God all-powerful? Explain this: is it possible for God to create a plan so complex that not even he cannot finish it instantly? Either answer means he is not all-powerful. (alternate corollary: is it possible for [Jesus/Muhammad/Buddha/Joe Pesci] to create a burrito so hot that not even he/she/it can eat it?)It's pretty easy.. walk into any established organized religion and you figure out pretty quickly that the people running things don't have any clue what's going on, they're just in the business of controlling people tax-free. Not to mention the fact that religions like to continue thinking they are at war with one another. I've never met a single person who actually lives up to the ideals in the bible, everyone just preaches to everyone else how to live their life, then gets divorced, and becomes an alcoholic, then beats women, then winds up in a hotel room snorting coke off some dude's wang. Awesome.See what happens when you bring up religion?
Well, since I brought 'religion' into it as you called it, I might as well finish it!http://ChurchofTheHolyGhost.comLord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart thought to answer your question and do a whole Sermon on it. It is Sermon 62 - Man's Perception of God.This way the discussion is removed from this board and can be discussed on my Roman Forums board.Grace, Peace & Love;Lord Cupid

Holy crap... you mean to tell me that there is someone walking this planet who uses the title "Lord Apostle Reverend Saint" to describe himself? That's it, I'm getting that printed on my business cards. I don't think I would trust anyone sporting a title like that, unless they are a character in a role playing game, that's where titles like that belong. And I'm not even going to say anything about my respect level for people who try to tell me the date when the world is going to end.In all seriousness, I thank you for that link. That is a very entertaining read. It doesn't answer any of the questions that I put forward, but is nevertheless entertaining. I enjoyed the parts about God wanting to be associated with bags of potato chips, God wanting us to think of him as "Starfleet Command" (whatever that is), and the assertion that "Heaven itself is in geosynchronous orbit above Israel" so that God can watch us (since apparently he can't do that unless he's floating right above us), and that for whatever reason God believes that if we had proof of his existence then he would have a "hard time" getting a record of our wrongdoing. Which seems weird, seeing as how God is supposed to be all-powerful, omnipotent, etc.However, these are some of my favorite parts:

When God talked to me in August 1991, one of the things He said is that He is wondering where to put everybody in Heaven...God is worried about overcrowding
Heaven has a finite size? Who knew? Good thing he has random people on Earth who he can.. you know, just sort of bounce his ideas off of.
As for myself, I had considered running for Congress at one point in my career, and many people said that they would vote for me. Only God came online and said that if I ran for Office, and was elected, then I’d be cut off, too.
That wasn't God, that was the AOL moderator. I don't know though, "Congressman Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart" has a nice ring to it. Rolls right off the tongue. Can you get any more titles on there? I'm sure there's some organization you can give enough money to that will give you a "Doctor" to stick on there too, or maybe "Professor". But hey, you took "Saint" and "Apostle" for yourself, so screw it, just add "Doctor Professor" to the front of that, no one will care. Maybe throw on a "General" too.
Together, they will get married, and raise a family of beautiful daughters, one of whom will be Doris Day, and handsome sons, one of whom will be Howard Stern.
Wait, what? Howard Stern is Doris Day's brother, and whose son? Jesus? "Xanadu"? (which is actually a misspelling of the Chinese city Shangdu where Kublai Khan lived, but I'm sure you knew that.) So then that must make Ben Stern, Howard's father, some sort of religious royalty. Apparently Ben Stern is also Doris Day's father. Which is a little weird, cause they were born around the same time.
God’s computers are so sophisticated, that you really can’t call them computers. For instance, someone in Heaven asked a computer to count all the atoms in the known universe.
So heaven is run by computers... did God make his own Linux distro to run them? Can I get an ISO? Apparently God isn't a very good programmer though, his computers sound buggy. Oh well, you can't have everything I guess. Also, what's this about a "known universe"? You mean there are parts in the universe that God doesn't know about? Someone should tell him!! There might be people there claiming to be his representative when they're actually not. I doubt he would like that. In fact, I know he wouldn't like that because he told me that when he called me on my way to work this morning.
God wants the Governors of each of the 50 United States to choose either a State Income Tax or a State Sales Tax. You cannot have both!
God is getting involved in the tax code now, huh? Wow, you would have though with all that money-changing business that God wouldn't want to have a lot to do with banks. Was that the 11th commandment? "Thou shalt only have either a State Income Tax or a State Sales Tax, but you cannot have both!". Was that one before or after "thou shalt not bear false witness"?
If you have a question for God to answer, send me an email and I will present the question to God. I am Heaven's Spokesman and God has a monitor on me so it is a simple matter to put your question through.
But.. yeah, well.. I mean... <sigh>
Tithing is so very important. When you tithe, you are actually helping out God's people who do His work on His planet. Furthermore, you are enabling yourself to get wealth by applying the principals in God's Matchless Word. So, pay your 10 Per Cent to God and give to the Ministry; it's only right. Remember, Jesus said to sell all that thou has and give to the poor. God is only asking for 10%.
So God is all-powerful, but he writes buggy software and can't handle money. I hate it when that happens!The level of insanity displayed in that writing is something to be treasured. You just don't see that type of insanity on an every-day basis, and it's truly entertaining when you do see it. It's a little bright spot of light in my day. Never mind the fact that any question I asked was totally ignored, it was definately worth the read.
Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart thought to answer your question and do a whole Sermon on it.
Seeing as how your chosen name here and this fellow both share the same titles... surely you're not referring to yourself in the third person are you? Are you "Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart"? If not, why did he post his sermon on your website?Never mind, I believe I've answered my own question. According to public records online, both churchoftheholyghost.com and cupidscrystals.com are registered to one Dennis C Smart of Bay St Louis, MS. You've previously asserted that cupidscrystals.com is your web site, so I draw the conclusion that you are referring to yourself as "Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart". Which is only slightly creepy. I'm not sure where you got your sainthood from, but I do know that the Catholic church does not offer sainthood to people who are still living.

Holy crap... you mean to tell me that there is someone walking this planet who uses the title "Lord Apostle Reverend Saint" to describe himself? That's it, I'm getting that printed on my business cards. I don't think I would trust anyone sporting a title like that, unless they are a character in a role playing game, that's where titles like that belong.
Awesome. My next character is going to have "LARS " prefixed to his name.

What do you need help with? I'm sure that General Doctor Professor Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis can shoot God an email and ask for a little assistance. God's not good with programming questions though, which is why Dennis asks those questions here instead of directly to God.

God's not good with programming questions though, which is why Dennis asks those questions here instead of directly to God.
This is really against my better judgment, but: do you think when God tries to divide by zero, he throws an exception?biggrin.gif

This is really against my better judgment, but: do you think when God tries to divide by zero, he throws an exception?biggrin.gif
LMAO!!! IM DYING HERE!!!I knew there was a reason i liked you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250"> <meta name="generator" content="PSPad editor, www.pspad.com"> <title></title> </head></html><?php// Since ya'll persist in this 'wanting to know' || 'The continum of this "religious" discussion'// Note: linefeeds need to be added!echo 'Sermon 63, “Man’s Understanding of God, Part 2”Lord Apostle Reverend Saint Dennis Charles Smart02/21/2008“Man’s Understanding of God, Part 2”

God told me that dividing by zero IS defined in His computers. However, He did not throw out any Postulates, Proofs or Theorems of this, which has left me in the dark as to how this is represented in His computer’s system. However, as a divisor approaches zero, it makes two curve functions inside the positive (x,y) coordinates, Quadrant I and the (-x,-y) coordinates, Quadrant III, if memory serves correctly, going back to my high school math. The actual contact to zero probably the starting mathematics for the starting point of the theory of operation of God’s Teleporter system where God can teleport matter consisting of atoms and molecules, photons, or even the soul of people without disrupting their ability to perceive.Since you brought up that question, I’m believing that God must have seen where you posed this question to me at this point in time, some , and this point in time and answered this question for you back in August of 1991.As for my "living" sainthood, you don"t have to be dead (body-wise) to be a Beatified Saint. This is also known as being a Blessed Saint, according to the old school of thought in the Catholic Church.At that time period in August of 1990, the Catholic Church made a “hands down” unanimous decision to make me a beatified saint after viewing the videotape that was sent to the Vatican in Rome where a man that was just released from Angola was urged to kill me by his friend, who instigated the whole thing. So, he was the Instigator and who was also full of demons - or demon possessed. He had told the guy from Angola to “grab me by the neck and thrash me about the store.”I thought this to be somewhat humiliating and said, “Wait…let me show you what I can do first.”And he said, “What? Are you going to pull a gun?”I said, “Not exactly.” And that’s when I put my hands together in typical prayer fashion and prayed to God for deliverance, and said the prayer in my heart (which is the mind or mind of the soul) rather than speaking it out loud, saying, "Father God, either it is all true or none of it is true. And I believe it is all true and I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus."Instantly, there came out of me a flash of brilliant white light - witnessed by three men standing to the side counter, while their truck was filling up with diesel fuel, and they were from Louisiana Power & Light, a company owned by Entergy, and a former employer of mine; and was also seen by the attendants of the three other gas stations on the corner of West Judge Perez and Paris Avenue in Chalmette, Louisiana.And beside the white light, I saw an image/icon/avatar of Jesus Christ in my mind. Seeing Jesus and living through this situation made me feel good and also uplifted my ‘spirits’ which gave me great hope to continue on and without fear of this man who was about to do me in!At that same time, the Instigator dropped like a rock, became pale white as if there were no blood in his face, and also appeared to be unconscious. He was later that night transported to DePaul\'s Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana via an ambulance service where he then spent the next 6 months of his life in a mental ward, recuperating.Now, the guy from the Louisiana State Penitentiary in Angola, LA who was to carry out the attack, said to me, "So what? You made a flash of white light come out of you.”I then pointed to his buddy, who was passed out over the potato chip counter in the 24 hour convenience store, and then said, “What about you’re Buddy, there?” And he looked and immediately decided to cease and desist his attack against me. And this is primarily because his friend wasn’t egging him on anymore. Thus, I was delivered from certain death at the hand of an evildoer. The Angola guy\'s name was Bob as some detective came to me a day or two later and wondered how long I had known Bob.All I said to the detective is, "Is that the guy"s name? Bob?" I then added, "I have never seen that man before in my life, Officer!" Which, of course, I hadn\'t.Okay, so that\'s the account of The Flash Miracle and all of that was recorded on a surveillance camera complete with sound and the incident occurred at a Texaco Convenience Store in Chalmette, LA. Since then the original building was torn down and replaced with a smaller version of the building. So that when you look at it from the outside, you wonder how anyone could fit in there! Later, the landmark will become a Shrine for all those who believe in God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost.Perhaps you heard something of this back in August of 1990 where a Cashier had a brilliant flash of white light come out of him. The Press would not cover the story as they claimed that I did something to cause the flash of white light. Those fools actually believed I could cause a micro-nuclear blast inside me without being blown apart! Really though, it was God keeping me from receiving the Glory of the situation as He didn’t want me to be glorified at the time. He of course has His reasons for that. The following day, the Military came into the store and classified the whole thing. Also, a nuclear physicist pointed a Geiger counter at me and said that I was putting out something like 451 RADS of an unknown radiation. I told the Commanding Officer, a Marine; that I would tell everybody that I possibly could of what happened as this happened to me, and that God came to my rescue. This account of what happened then, belongs to me and you cannot take it away from me.And of course people talk and thus what had happened traveled by word of mouth. This word of mouth thing is considered free advertising and is also the best form of advertising according to The LORD God, as He firmly believes in this. For the most part, advertising on billboards, radio and television is a sin and anyone so doing is cut off from The LORD and will be cast into ######.At the end of that year, as the world news station gave events of the year before the new year rolled in, a news anchor said, "And God broke radio silence in 1990!" He lost his job some weeks later. Well, we know it"s not God who controls the Media here on earth!Now, there was some discussion about the titles that comprise my name and so I’d like to address each one of them for the benefit of those who are curious about how they were obtained and what exactly is the meaning of each one. And this is as follows:• Lord - because God has declared me to be a Lord; and that’s with all the rights and privileges of being a Lord.• Apostle - because I have spoken with God in a two-way conversation, and because God spoke directly to me, I am an Apostle of God. God also prophesized that later on, I\'ll meet with Jesus and we will talk for awhile and afterwards will then be an Apostle of Jesus Christ;• Reverend – as I’ve taken up the cross of Jesus Christ and taken it upon my soul to teach the Gospels of Jesus Christ as well as to teach people to Obey God in all things and to perform the Ten Commandments as cast in stone and delivered by the god Moses. More on this later!• Saint – a title granted by the Catholic Church though no written record now exists except in a Catholic newspaper that was published a few months after the incident.• Dennis Charles Smart – my name given to me by my Father, Don Smart around the time of my birth.Lord Cupid and I are related, somewhere in previous lives. God also pronounced Cupid to be a Lord as Cupid has stuck by The LORD\'s side for all previous eternity, forsaking all others.Our God, Jehovah wants people to realize that He is a Soul, just like everybody else, and identifies with "The average Joe\'s in life like He were just like the so called, ‘next guy.’ This is so that His Rulings in Heaven uplift the common people from whom He draws most of His strength, and prefers to tear down the cold-hearted, uncaring rich snobs that are full of pride and arrogance and who also allow their pride to guide them, even at the expense of those less fortunate, who for some reason or other are unable to maintain a steady, even keel in this life, and make great fortunes off the poverty stricken. God hates this sort of thing because people are constantly praying to Himself for deliverance as they prefer not to be economic slaves. ):When going over the sort of titles that God prefers, here’s the reasoning behind them. There are only three that stand out in my mind and they are addressed here:Of course, God is Zeus - the GOD of gods - those beings He appointed to be gods like myself; also Cupid - son of Jupiter & Venus - and Xanadu, The Holy Ghost, as well.There is also The Archangel Michael, who happens to be Gary Shandling, a most influential actor on the West Coast; Gabriel, and Moses are also gods. Venus, whom you know as Mother Mary, Mother of Jesus, is the goddess of beauty and love; and Jesus Christ himself is the god of Peace.So, all this should give you some understanding of what\'s going on ‘behind the scenes’ in Heaven. And this is especially important because God says that we are at the end of the world, the end of civilization, as we know it. That is, unless people get serious about the up and coming destruction, and realize that everything is about to come crashing down around their heads, even though everyone exhibits a lackadaisical attitude that life is going to keep going on no matter what we do.I\'m also stressing that the Grace Administration is over and we now must obey the Ten Commandments that are cast in stone and delivered by God\'s Chief Priest or Administrator, Moses. By the way, Moses is also one of my Dad\'s! :) This going back some 3,000 year ago, though definitely another lifetimeThought that was several thousand years ago. You\'d recognize Moses today as our beloved, Andy Griffith. I should know has He named me "Little Opie" - 1st season Andy Griffith Show. I don\'t know where Ron Howard\'s soul was at the time, as I perceived that I was the only one present in his body. You see, God was indeed showing all the world, though mostly hidden at the time, that He has the Power to swap souls around, and even though you cannot see this with your eyes, He can and does do this thing all the time.Xanadu was King Solomon and God set Him up to sin, this taking place after the original King Solomon had passed on. You\'d never know it, only Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior, was indeed King Solomon from the very start, from birth, sired by King David. That\'s why God swore by King Solomon to have Jesus build His Temple in Israel, proper - Jerusalem. King David had blood on his hands, and so does Xanadu, being the Terminator - appointed by God shortly after the world began, when His parents, Adam & Eve were on the earth, and after they sinned by eating the apple of which God said not to eat. And when God gives a Commandment, then that Commandment is directed to all souls for all time, that is, eternity.The Lords that God appointed, around that time zone, all know that and respect His decisions. And we all know that Jehovah is God, and will always be God, and will continue to regulate all of society, whether we realize it or not. So, even the lowly Atheist, who is in danger of being put to sleep forever - Limbo as it is called - to the high and mighty all fall under God\'s Direction and God will continue to Direct humanity for all Eternity.Your best bet then is to fall-in with God, give your complete surrender to Himself, and Live Forever in His Good Graces. And thus we have the Grace of God and will live in the sunshine of His Love.Now, is that concept too hard to grasp? Apparently it is to the American Earth Scientist of the Twentieth Century! These guys God made fools of with their "brain theory controlling the human body." If that were true, then when the body died, you\'d go under with it and never experience life again, maybe. However, you have a Soul according to what Moses wrote in Genesis - and you have to be Hebrew to see it in Genesis 1:20 & again in Genesis 1:30, or be Spanish to see it in the Spanish translation of the Holy Bible, and that Soul, once created is in for all Eternity.Where you spend Eternity is largely up to You! Accept Jesus Christ and become Born Again into the New Heaven and earth, or die the Second Death as Jesus puts it, in ###### for all Eternity. The choice is Yours! Furthermore, God wants everybody to Obey the Ten Commandments now, even though there are those Preachers & Priests who are hold-outs for the Grace Administration. The Grace Administration is over, and we are now in The Commandment Administration.There was a time when there was only one Law given by God on the earth, and in the Garden of Eden and that was not to eat the apple which has the knowledge of good and evil mask to be placed on your soul, when once doing. In other words, you eat the apple, then you become mortal and are then subject to receiving disease in your body, immoral thoughts in your mind, and typically filled with lust of the soul. These are really considered "bad things" and since God gave the Commandment not to eat the apple in the first place, then God believes you deserve what you get.Now, according to the way God, Jesus, Moses and Xanadu set things up, you must come to Jesus in Love so that you leave whatever hatred you have behind, and love one another and this is right in the Sight of God. Also, you must sin at least one sin in order to be Saved - otherwise, what would Jesus have to forgive? So, being Perfect does allow you to sin, and thus you can count certain sins as your sin and still be eligible for Heaven. There are lots of people who know this, and take advantage of the situation, and allows for the imperfections of the soul to still see that which we call, Heaven.God is a God of Grace and Mercy and Love. All these ideals are embodied in The Trinity, where God is Grace, Jesus is the god of Peace, and Cupid, also named Xanadu from long ago is the god of Love.Hopefully, this Sermon addresses any issues that you may have that keep you from living in the Grace of God and enjoying life and in all of its abundance, like Jesus said in the Gospel, John 10:10.One last note that needs to be mentioned. For God to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, you must get yourself Water Baptized. This is very important for those souls who may be judged to be "borderline" and come Judgment Day, God can play back the record of your having been Water Baptized.And also, one last thing: God can see the future and past with great alacrity. The only problem, is that if someone does not commit an evil that God had foreseen, then that soul cannot be condemned for it. So, if God saw someone take a certain action and that action does not come about, then we have an absence of malice and no legal action can be performed on that soul. Thus, with this reasoning, we have all the evils on the earth as God has to allow the innocent to be literally attacked by those people who live in injustice. This makes the world a terrible place to be, though people don\'t want to die. And why is this, well other than myself, most people wonder, "How can you be so sure there is another life after this one?" Well, from my own travels and experiences, both on the earth and in Heaven above, I can testify that, "Yes, there is a God, there is life after death - and that I\'ve been declared to be living proof of life after death!"For those who are concerned about losing their stuff due to the actions of evil people, God has indeed Promised to make it up to you and to give you Double of what you had before. This is documented in the Book of Job who is also one of my Dad\'s. :)'?>

Man, you just don't stop do you?OK, at this point I am going to ask for some proof. Several of the things you have claimed will have documented proof that will be easy for you to produce if it exists. So, I would like to see records that prove:That you were beatified by the Vatican in August 1990. The Vatican will have records.That someone was admitted to DePaul's hospital in August of 1990 and entered the mental ward for 6 months. The hospital will have records.That someone named Bob was released from the prison in Angola in August of 1990 (you said he was "just released", so I assume it was that month). The prison will have records.That a detective was investigating this incident. The police department will have records.That a news anchor said "And God broke radio silence in 1990!". There should be many records of this if it was ever aired.

Perhaps you heard something of this back in August of 1990 where a Cashier had a brilliant flash of white light come out of him. The Press would not cover the story as they claimed that I did something to cause the flash of white light.
If the press didn't report on it, how would I have heard of it? Is there *any* proof that this happened? Because the press reports when someone's toaster burns an image onto bread, or when some lawn worker sprays something on the side of a house that looks like Jesus. I'm sure they would have reported on this also.
and was also seen by the attendants of the three other gas stations on the corner of West Judge Perez and Paris Avenue in Chalmette, Louisiana.
First, there isn't a Paris Ave in Chalmette. But there is a Paris Rd. That intersection contains a Seafood Hut, Papa's Pizza, Crabby J's Seafood, Chicken Box, and some other restaurants. It looks like there is at most 1 gas station. On which corner of the intersection was the Holy Texaco, and did God see fit to save this holy shrine from the hurricane?
Really though, it was God keeping me from receiving the Glory of the situation as He didn’t want me to be glorified at the time.
What about now? Has God decided that he wants you to look like a lunatic?
Also, a nuclear physicist pointed a Geiger counter at me and said that I was putting out something like 451 RADS of an unknown radiation.
Wow, 451 rads of an unknown radiation, huh? It's a good thing he could measure that. Measure the unknown radiation. The unknown radiation, that he could measure. Good thing.
For the most part, advertising on billboards, radio and television is a sin and anyone so doing is cut off from The LORD and will be cast into ######.
What about people soliciting online for 10% of people's income? Which level of ###### are those people consigned to?
Lord - because God has declared me to be a Lord; and that’s with all the rights and privileges of being a Lord.
So God declared you to be a "lord", which apparently comes with some set of rights and privelages. Any organzation with authority gives its officers some means of identifying themselves so that they can prove that they have this authority, which separates the legitimate authority holders from those who would just arbitrarily claim to have the authority. So.. where is your proof that you have these rights and privelages?
Saint – a title granted by the Catholic Church though no written record now exists except in a Catholic newspaper that was published a few months after the incident.
Kindly provide a copy of said newspaper.
There is also The Archangel Michael, who happens to be Gary Shandling, a most influential actor on the West Coast
Hmm, I think our definitions of the word "influential" differ.
So, all this should give you some understanding of what's going on ‘behind the scenes’ in Heaven.
No, Mr. "Smart", all this gives me reason to believe that you are certifiably insane and go around making completely random accusations with no basis in reality. e.g. that Gary Shandling is an archangel, and that Andy Griffith and Moses are the same person. These types of thoughts are not divine inspiration, they are the product of hallucinogenic drugs.This is all the insanity I can take for now, if I have time later I'll come back and read the rest.

You might also find this interesting:http://science.slashdot.org/science/08/02/21/039252.shtml

"Scientists at University College London have found the link between what we expect to see, and what our brain tells us we actually saw revealing that the context surrounding what we see is all important — sometimes overriding the evidence gathered by our eyes and even causing us to imagine things which aren't really there."
just sayin..

Archived