Can't figure out this error

Praetorian

I re-did my email code to condense it, and now I'm getting this error and I can't figure out why. "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/author/public_html/mail.php on line 13"Here's the script.

<?php$Name = $_REQUEST["Name"];$Email = $_REQUEST["Email"];$Message = $_REQUEST["Message"];$errors = Array();					if (($Name == "") or !eregi("[a-z]", $Name)	$errors[] = "<h3>Please enter a valid name.</h3>";if (($Email == "") or !eregi("^[a-z0-9]+([!#$%*/?|^{}`~&'+-=_][a-z0-9])*@[a-z0-9]+([!#$%*/?|^{}`~&'+-=_][a-z0-9])*.[a-z]{2,3}$", $Email))	$errors[] = "<h3>Please Enter a Valid Email Address.</h3>";if ($Message == "")	$errors[] = "<h3>Please enter a message.</h3>";						if (empty($errors) and isset($Email))   {	  mail( "*****",$Name,$Message,"From: $Email" );	  echo "<h1>Thank you for your message! One of the admins should be getting back to you via email within 24 hours.</h1>";	}   else   {	   foreach ($errors AS $e)		   echo $e;		   include 'mailform.txt';   }?>

Well, I did some cleaning up, that is, I explicitly added "{" and "}" everywhere (indentation alone doesn't cut theese things for me), I saw a missing ")" somewhere (on line 7 I believe), replaced double quotes with single quotes wherever applicable, etc. and here it is:

<?php	$Name = $_REQUEST['Name'];	$Email = $_REQUEST['Email'];	$Message = $_REQUEST['Message'];	$errors = Array();		if ($Name == '' || !eregi('[a-z]', $Name)) {		$errors[] = '<h3>Please enter a valid name.</h3>';	}	if ($Email == '' || !eregi("^[a-z0-9]+([!#$%*/?|^{}`~&'+-=_][a-z0-9])*@[a-z0-9]+([!#$%*/?|^{}`~&'+-=_][a-z0-9])*.[a-z]{2,3}$", $Email)) {		$errors[] = '<h3>Please Enter a Valid Email Address.</h3>';	}	if ($Message == '') {		$errors[] = '<h3>Please enter a message.</h3>';	}	if (empty($errors) && isset($Email)) {		mail( "*****",$Name,$Message,"From: $Email" );		echo '<h1>Thank you for your message! One of the admins should be getting back to you via email within 24 hours.</h1>';	}else {		foreach ($errors AS $e) {			echo $e;			include 'mailform.txt';		}	}?>

See if that works. I can't exactly test it on my own.

Hm. Must have been that missing ")". It works fine now. Though I had to remove all the {} you added. For some reason adding them to the foreach caused the included form to display once for each error, instead of displaying once with the errors all listed together.Thanks for the help.

Hm. Must have been that missing ")". It works fine now. Though I had to remove all the {} you added. For some reason adding them to the foreach caused the included form to display once for each error, instead of displaying once with the errors all listed together.Thanks for the help.
If the form is in 'mailform.txt', then I suppose you can just move the include statement outside of the foreach and you're set:
else {		foreach ($errors AS $e) {			echo $e;		}		include 'mailform.txt';	}

But really, it's a good practice to explicitly have parenthesis everywhere. It increases readability, thus predictability and thus makes for easier debugging.