Need Help With A Web Site....

mlauzon

My friend was helping me create a site, unfortunately he has seemed to disappear as I haven't heard from him in 2 months...even after multiple emails sent to him from me.The index page is more or less done, but it can be used as a template to create the other pages of the site, unfortunately I currently do not have a computer so I am unable to do it, and he didn't comment any of the HTML so I have no idea where to put anything without breaking it.So, can someone please PM me, because I can really use your help!

• 2 months later...
My friend was helping me create a site, unfortunately he has seemed to disappear as I haven't heard from him in 2 months...even after multiple emails sent to him from me.The index page is more or less done, but it can be used as a template to create the other pages of the site, unfortunately I currently do not have a computer so I am unable to do it, and he didn't comment any of the HTML so I have no idea where to put anything without breaking it.So, can someone please PM me, because I can really use your help!
Maybe I can help you after I get the index page and check it. How can I get the index page from you?

unfortunately I currently do not have a computer so I am unable to do it
wow, thats amazing, you have no computer yet are able to post on an internet forum. You must use some kind of mind telepathy to transfer your thoughts directly onto the internet without ever going near a computer..(or you use a phone, library computer, friends computer etc etc..)Anyway...why dont you learn html? Surely with your super powers of mind telepathy you can read the internet and w3schools pages and get all the information you need to learn about html and building websites.:)

Archived