Feedback mechanisms can be improved

Guest Nitpicker

Guest Nitpicker

First, there is a BROKEN mailto on the About Copyright page, and the address is also obsolete and non-functional.Second, every page should have one or more OBVIOUS FEEDBACK buttons to make it convenient for people to report problems with that page.Third, the reports will be more useful to you if the page is identified in the email. This can be automatically accomplished in a good mailto:For example, <a href="mailto:help@w3schools.com?subject=From page About Copyright">EMAIL FEEDBACK</a>Of course, if you DON't want to find out about errors and other problems with your wonderful web site, then you may ignore this entire topic.Brought to you by the friendly nitpicker, Richard KarpinskiYour enthusiastic bad word eliminator makes me use the long form of my given name.Incidentally, the Preview button fails to show the Topic Title and Description so it is less useful to me.

Thanks Richard for taking the time to point these things out. They are very good ideas. The admins don't visit the forum very often but hopefully they will see this and consider implementing them. I agree the feedback buton each page would be a great idea.

Archived