Michael Recycle

wannabepcgeek

Well me and my dad thought of this silly idea 'Michael Recycle' and i have made a first pagehttp://x10.890m.comit is 2nd try.htmI made it using just HTML and a bit of CSS (I did it not my dad)I know its basic & btw the hyperlinks dont work deliberately.just a home page really which would start off the site.Just started web coding as well.What do you think as a first page? All criticism welcome. This is purely a test page however we are considering getting a .com or .co.uk domain-Using http://000webhost.com

Argh too bright! My eyes actually hurt looking at it :) . So, first, change the backgrounds to something softer, and cooler.Move the navigation bar up the top - with your number of links, it could be horizontal.A more descriptive explaination of exactly what the site is about, right at the top, would help visitors understand how they can benfit from the site. E.g. what is the "Michael Recycle" song exactly?San-serif fonts are better for on-screen content such as web pages.

Don't forget to name the home page index.htm - also, try not to have spaces in your file names.

I get "Access denied" when trying to access the WYSIWYG pages. What do they do anyway?

I just went on there right now and I can install phpbb3... I get directly to the install page. Not good. No worries, I didn't do anything.

ok, announcement. THE SITE IS UP AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL!!!this is purely a beta version just to get the site up on the web. one problem i have is i have recycle signs in the background using CSS (homepage of the site) they disappear when i upload it to the hosting.

• 1 month later...

Having the menubar floated to the left would be nice :)Sans-serif fonts would also be recommendable.If you have time you could also think about a graphic banner.

Archived