Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Antony

help needed

need a bit of help here if someone canok i am wanting to insert a iframe into my internal e-mail web page the thing i dont understand is how i can click on lets say inbox and the frame will go to the right side of the page if you know wot i mean a bit like outlook express so if someone can help me i would be gratefull thank youmark

You can use the target attributeName the frame that you want the links to go to content_frame or something and then if you want a link to go there you type

<a href="whateverpage" target="content_frame">This will go to the frame with name="content_frame"</a>

You can use the target attributeName the frame that you want the links to go to content_frame or something and then if you want a link to go there you type
<a href="whateverpage" target="content_frame">This will go to the frame with name="content_frame"</a>

ty for getting back to me so quick :)so would this make it lets say goto the right hand side on the page?

If you named the right-hand frame "content_frame" then yes.