Often used code clips guide

Fire Dragon

Do you ever have problem like this:Example:You must put picture to you website,code is very simple,but you can't remember it just right now.No matter,how much you try,you can't remember it.You only know,that it is VEEERYYY easy,but you can't remember it.Of course,you can go to web,and search something site like w3schools,but it takes some time.So I think that somebody can make somekind guide,what contains all basic clips,like background sound clip,image clip etc.You can download it to your computer,and when you forget some clip,you can only open that file,and search it there.I think that it would be very handy.So what you think about it?

The only thing I usually forget (really, never bothered to memorize) is how the doctypes go for (x)html :)Whenever I make a new webste, I just copy/paste from an existing website I've done. It's a useless thing to memorize anyway, since you can always find them at w3.org :)

you mean something like this:http://www.iribbit.net/_files/cheatsheet.htmprint it out and tack it up on the wall!(sorry I don't do pin-up art):)

That webpage uses a lot of old depreciated examples.And it uses a lot of general terms
<em></em>Emphasizes a word (with italic or bold)<strong></strong>Emphasizes a word (with italic or bold)
It has more depreciated attributes than I can count. Even a few depreciated elements.That webpage is horriable to learn from.

That webpage uses a lot of old depreciated examples.And it uses a lot of general terms
<em></em>Emphasizes a word (with italic or bold)<strong></strong>Emphasizes a word (with italic or bold)
It has more depreciated attributes than I can count. Even a few depreciated elements.That webpage is horriable to learn from.

first off, it was an examplesecondly, I copied and pasted it from somewhere else within 1 minute of reading the post.thirdly, did I mention it was an example?P.S. Don't be more tactful just because I am a moderator - I don't need any charity. You should be more tactful becuase you should have respect for people. But it seems you continue to prove the contrary.P.S.S. I updated the page . . .

Sorry :D

thirdly, did I mention it was an example?
No you didn't.NO WHERE in your reply did you say "this is just an example"Not until your second reply with my quote in it did you say it was an example.I respect people :) Edit: nice update :(:)
NOTE: Eric has much better information available somewhere. Since this page was copied and pasteed (without a formal review) as an example, it has out dated tags and is therefore a horrible web page to learn from.Ask him what you should do.ERIC