Embedding Windows Media Player for Macs

Hi there, I’ve developed a web page using the embedded windows media player, and it works great in IE and FireFox – so long as it’s FireFox on a PC. Unfortunately for me it doesn’t seem to work on Macintosh computers. The following code works fine for FireFox and IE on PC:-

if(-1 != navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")) {			   	document.write(' classid="clsid:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"');	   	}	else if(-1 != navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Firefox")) {	  	document.write(' type="application/x-ms-wmp"');			  }

1. To make it work on FireFox for Mac, is that all I need to do is change the "application/x-ms-wmp" to "application/x-mplayer2" ?2. Will Mac users have to install the plug-in like FireFox users do, and if they do, will this be made apparent to them when they visit my page? 3. How can I check to see if someone doesn’t have the media player installed?4. Also, I’m not a Mac user and don’t own a Mac either, is there a way to simulate a Mac environment on XP so that I can test my applications as if I were using a Mac?Thanks in advance, - 130 views and not one reply :)