XSL is not well-formed error message

jle

Hi All,I had the error message that "is not well-formed" when I loaded the xsl in the XMLSpy for checking the syntax.The error message right after"t" of this statement <PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="charts.swf?stage_width=670&stage_heightAnd I couldn't figure out how to fix this. Could you pls help.Thanks,JPBelow is part of XSL file </table> <h2>Throughput To WAN</h2> <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH="670" HEIGHT="190" id="charts2" ALIGN=""> <PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="charts.swf?stage_width=670&stage_height=190&library_path=../charts_library&xml_source=../xml/throughput.xml"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>

Ampersands in XML based languages must be explicitly encoded as entities (i.e. "&"). XSLT is no exception.From your example, this would mean turning

charts.swf?stage_width=670&stage_height=190&library_path=../charts_library&xml_source=../xml/throughput.xml
into
charts.swf?stage_width=670&stage_height=190&library_path=../charts_library&xml_source=../xml/throughput.xml

Archived