Entertainment

zeeshan

i think in this forums u should make an general section where we can chat we can put jokes and forums games etc
Like a social networking site?

yes like of topic site where we can put something and we can enjoy and fell something for each other and have a good friend ship by knowing each other
No offence, but the way you're saying this sounds way too childish. This forum is mainly about web developing. There are numerous other forums and social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, which are about friendships and the like. And I personally stay in this forum exactly because it is NOT like those sites. If I'd make friends here, I'd like to make them friends because of common interests in the computer field, not because I... "like animals" for example.I agree we need an off topic forum, but we don't need any other features that may lead to social networking.

There are plenty of places to do that already. This forum should remain about web development. I do think that an Offtopic forum for technology and related issues would be nice. It would keep some of hte other forums cleaner and focused.

Archived