my old site, how is it

basicxman

Well it's my current but old website. I'm currently working on a new one, but as a thirteen year old just coding this with HTML and CSS and a wee bit of JavaScript I'd say it's OK.andrewshomepage.50webs.comif it doesn't load just try refreshing it, i believe that would be 50webs fault because it never happens on my new site

It's a little too bold. nice work though. i wouldnt recommend frames. and the buttons on the side were obviously made with gimp. try to be a little more creative with the graphics. i have the same problem to. you can replace the frames with div's and use CSS to position them. it will work better that way.

My eyes!!! They are broken! Just kidding :)wow the blue background is dangerous maybe tone it down a little. Why use frames? They can be buggy in some browsers. Your left navigation is kinda hard to read (black on black gradient). The center page looks like you just took a bunch of graphics from sites and pasted them there... Your useful links could be on a page of their own.

Archived