Please advice on my web site...

moneytree

Hi everyone,Good day to you.I had made some changes on my web site and tested it on my local computer,its display seems perfectly !However,when I view it in other computer which is in a network with 10 computers,my web site display fall apart ! That's an overlapping of products' image sit on its text description,other text fall below the fold and you need to scroll down in order to view it ! It is totally difference from what I view it in my computer ! My computer and that particular network are running on windows xp.May I know what's wrong with my site ? Is there any way to check and test my site on my local computer to spot any errors on it ? How to be sure it's working fine on other web browser ?I really don't know what went wrong and need your advice on this issue in order for me to slove this doubt and put my site up and running.Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me.Thank you.Best regardsManicui

What browser were you using each time (when it worked and when it didn't)? It looks fine in the three major ones (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera). Could you get a screenshot from the networked computer?

Hi Jesdisciple,It's really nice to hear from you again.I would like to post my web site picture which is having display problem to you,may I know how to do it ? Is there any way to attach it in my next post to you ?Thank you.Manicui

Hi Jesdisciple,Many thanks for your suggestion of using photobucket to upload the picture of my web site,however,I had difficulty to used it to unload the picture,sorry about it.I had asked few of my friends to login to my web site to view its display,they don't see any errors on it.Therefore,I think my web site should be alright.Thanks for your time and effort in helping me.Best regardsManicui

Archived