KalijemDesign.net

shalendar

Good work but there's a couple things I think could be better/fixed. Your HTML does not validate. There is 17 errors found. CSS validates. Nice div design. Your top navigation is a bit hard to see for me so imagine older people... I'd increase the contrast for your top nav. Your CNN.com news seems like it's an included tool. Maybe you don't have the knowledge but you could use an rss feed and php, asp or coldfusion to integrate the cnn news in your site. In your content area the blue text is kinda hard to read on the dark gray background.I'd say mainly you need to work on your text and background contrast. If this is improved your site will be much better.

hmm. well it validated when i put the links on, but ive done a lot of changing since then. ive considered learning rss, or just removing the feed. the php portfolio is a recent edition, so its not completely polished. i didnt realise the text was hard to read. thanks.

RSS is extremely easy to learn. The portfolio box looks out of place, and I can't say your page is exactly valid... besides that and the links, its not bad! Keep developing :)

Make it lighter, and make the text grey / black. Or move it out of the main content bit.

Archived