HTML table

aic007

post your code. Did you set the cellspacing and cellpadding of the table to 0?
Hey aspnetguy :-)This is the code i use in my .css.bla1{ background-image:url('../../../Images/TopLeftWP.png'); height:33px; }.bla2{ background-image:url('../../../Images/TopMidleWP.png'); height:33px;}.bla3{ background-image:url('../../../Images/TopRightWP.png'); height:33px;}this is on my html page<table> <tr> <td class="bla1" style="width:12px"></td> <td class="bla2"></td> <td class="bla3" style="width:12px"></td> </tr></table>

I am back again with another problem :)The picture I put in my table on the left and on the right side, wich spans for 62 rows, is 1 px more on the left and 1px more on the right side, on their respective sides, compared to the pictre on thesame table whic I use as a header (blabla1, blabla, blabla2). <table style="width: 100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr class=" HaandbokHvitTabelliBlaa"> <td class="blabla1"> </td> <td class="blabla" colspan="4"> INNHOLD </td> <td class="blabla2"> </td> </tr> <tr class="Haandboktabell"> <td class="vesntreside" style="width: 10px" rowspan="62"> </td> <td style="width: 57px"> </td> <td style="width: 288px"> </td> <td style="width: 44px"> </td> <td style="width: 440px"> </td> <td class="høyreside" rowspan="62"> </td> </tr></table>The .css - classes only use background imagevesntreside{ background: url('../../../images/midtre-Venstrekant-7x1px.png'); }.høyreside{ background: url('../../../images/Midtre-Høyrekxant-7x1px.png' ); }Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? :)

Hi again.I got a new problem on the same topic.I can not make the columns height smaller, and the picture I use in the <td> repeats itself 3 times horizontaly. If I set it to no-repeat, the picture does not appear at all.I can not change the size of the picture. Is there another way around to make it repeat only once ? :-)

Archived