Some mixed questions

Tumla

I got a copple of question about php, asp and iis.I've installed iis, does it work with php or do I need to install something else? If I have to do can you give me a link?As I'll already said I've installed iis but I can't "look" at asp pages on my server I've updated windows to sp2 and I've have now installed .net 2.0 SDK aswell and it still doesen't work, whats wrong? I've read on this forum thats it's easier to make a forum with php then it is with asp.net is that true? Is there any tutorial about making a forum, I know there tons of free forums but it would be more fun to have made one yourself.If I want a login/register page is php a better choise then asp.net?I haven't been able to find a tutorial about how to make a site where I can login and write the news on the pages itself so I don't have to go in to the source and add news and so on, could you give me one?well thats all I have for now, I expect it to be more as I learn :)Sry if I made this in the wrong section...

Guest sanukiudon

Hi, this is SN. I guess IIS is go well with ASP not with PHP.I think PHP can be shown on IIS but if you go with PHP, better put them on Aphache server, mate.And one more thing, you said that you cannot see the ASP web page on your PC, right? Have you activate IIS conponent? You should go to control panel>programme(I don't know in English) > Windows conponent(left hand side icon, the third from the top). Then find IIS. If you miss checking, please check it. After that, new folder will be made. I forgot the location. You should put all your asp files in there. Then use IE to see it. It will work I guess.OK. Please let me know how it goes, mate.Cheers.

thanks for answering unfortunatly I didn't understand what you meant :'(www.vacca-foeda.tk thats the page I got problems with, to the left on the menu you see a link called asp, click on it and you will se my problem.The asp code doesn't show up, but the html code does.