Sign in to follow this  
buti

Making Friends around the world

Hi! all out there, :) I wish to make frienship with guys out there. i am web developer and justed started my new job 2 months ago. so, i wish to make friends who would help me grow in my field and lso wish to get to gain more skills especialy in php. asp and xml and javascript and vb too. :) thanx buti

Well, you've come to the right place if you wanna learn more about web developing :)My name's choco. I'm advancing in javascript right now, and i know html.

sure choco. hmmm -- will let you know if I need your help. Don't know more about javascript and wish to -- and more :) . CSS - i find it confusing but can you explain to me?::::what .distribution .fill etc do? need to understand this.

Hi,I'm Andy. I've been working in web development field for 2 years. All I can say, it's not easy... I still have the questions sometimes that I can not answer myself. So good luck! And keep improving your skills.

i'm the worst in english and technical thingies, but CSS is a language used together with HTML to format it...like colors, font, sizes, position...and much much more.belive-me its quite usefull, when you begin using it, you'll never stop

Hi! all out there, :) I wish to make frienship with guys out there. i am web developer and justed started my new job 2 months ago. so, i wish to make friends who would help me grow in my field and lso wish to get to gain more skills especialy in php. asp and xml and javascript and vb too. :) thanx buti

hey guys... im dan. i am a beginner in asp.net and have moderate knowledge in vb.net. im working as a developer in a software company in manila. nice to meet you:)

Well, you've come to the right place if you wanna learn more about web developing :)My name's choco. I'm advancing in javascript right now, and i know html.

Buti! arent u somwhr in Botswana,i really would love to be friends with u especially that i think u doing a course CSI315 huh! lol

Hi there,I just wanted to salude all of you! I'm from Belgium but I'm working in Mexico as a web developper. Hope we are going to make this forum grow!Happy programming :)