Not That One!

40043mo

You have the

Valid XHTML 1.1
and
Valid CSS Level 2
On there twice, (Not sure if that is meant, but I figured to let you know in case it wasn't supposed to be like that :) )

The layout of the site is too overwhelming. Too much content just jammed into one place. It's just not organized.And personally I don't like the color scheme. Also I would either get rid of the Valid XHTML/CSS buttons or make your own so they fit into the site properly. And make them link to the validation page aswell. It's suspicious when someone puts those buttons on their site without link to the validation page.Also the text is kinda too large. Bring it down a notch.

XHTML 1.1 is not compatiable with IE 7.0, perhaps 6.0 too. The reason it is working with IE is because you are not serving the pages correctly, you are using text/html. This makes it compatible with IE 7.0 although it is incorrect you should use the application/xhtml+xml.

Some days I even amaze myself. Please critique my redesign: Yes, This one.Thank you for the time to look, consider, and comment.
I can be amazingly dumb sometimes is what I was trying to get across.Site has smaller text.Fewer colors.Only 1 set of validation icons. The ones on the index page are links. The rest will have to change later.The pages validate as XHTML 1.1 with a couple of warnings, as mentioned. I'll consider changing the DTD.Thank you all for your comments. They really help!To see the changes.

Archived