how make my vistors to listen to my voice files and download too

hi every bodyi have a question.. i made a site and uploaded voice files to servers and made linkes to page to make vistors to listen and downloadbut i have problem that when i click to listen link it appears to download file if i have winamp in my pc . if have no win amp it going well (media player opened from pc and listen normaly) that is in internet explorer 6and when i press download it downloads in temp filesthe question isi wanna when i press listen a new window with media player open and play the file what ever the vistors have a win amp or other thing in his pc like many other sites doing that and i wanna download normalycan any body help me to add code to solve this problem?my email is gamal479@yahoo.com if any onewanna add me to chat or by replying herethanks alot

You're going to have to embed a media player into a page with the <object> tag.Here's a simple example, extracted from W3Schools sound example and modified to work in firefox:

<object height="50%" width="50%"classid="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"><param name="FileName" value="liar.wav" /><objectheight="50%"width="50%"type="audio/wav" data="liar.wav">You do not have a plugin for this file</object><!-- this </object> tag is NOT redundant --></object>

1. It will not open a new window2. It works in Internet ExplorerThis code will embed a media player into an HTML page. That's all it does.If you want it in a new window you'll have to make a link to a page with the song embedded.

? Ingolme did..:

<object height="50%" width="50%"classid="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"><param name="FileName" value="liar.wav" /><objectheight="50%"width="50%"type="audio/wav" data="liar.wav">You do not have a plugin for this file</object><!-- this </object> tag is NOT redundant --></object>