May I know how to create a confirm opt-in link in email message ? Thanks.

moneytree

Hi,May I know how to create a confirm opt-in link in the email which send out to subscriber after they have opt-in to webform on my site ?The main objective is to avoid any spamming issue.When a subscriber opt-in with his/her details into the webform for newsletter,the first email will be send out with this confirm opt-in link,the subscriber has to click on this link in order to receive a second email with a down load link for the newsletter they had opt-in for it.I am using my autoresponder which provided by my web hosting company for this purpose,if I have create an email account - confirmoptin@yourdomain.com, how can I get it done ?Many thanks for your time and efforts in helping me.Best regardsmanicui

Hi Deirdre's Dad,Good day to you.It's really nice to hear from you to my query over confirm opt-in link issue.Basically,I need a "similar" link as shown below to be send to the subscriber.Please click this link now to confirm your email address:http://yourdomain.com/listmail/confirm.php?u=b2ad1a5The download link for your *free ebbok* gift package will be emailed to you immediatelyHowever,I believed this link is done for those people who had subscribed to email services from those companies eg,getrespond...etc.Is there anyway this similar link can be done through the autoresponder which provided by my web hosting company ? Can I make used of the multiple subdomain name eg,confirm@yourdomai.com to achieved this function ?Is there any better way to get it done ?Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me.Best regardsmanicui

Archived