http://www.snvpainting.com/

astralaaron

It is a website I built for my familys painting company. I am trying to make it SEO friendly!it is not 100% complete, but close... still need to make a full sitemap.here is the addressSouthern Nevada Painting & Decorating Inc.http://www.snvpainting.com/Edit**Don't only judge the look because on not a graphic designer.. what i'm really interested in is being optimized for google.how can I improve? does anyone see anything?besides.. the way I look at it for this specific website is the worse and more dull the website is, the brighter and richer the pictures of the companies work :]-A **

Umm....Ok, first, with my dial-up connection the page took a while (141.310 seconds!) to load. In particular, thumbnail the pictures to the right, they are very large.The banner looks rather typical. Rule: Don't Use Beveling for Web Graphics. I can't remember where I read it but I think its true, unless the bevel is designed really well.The tabs are a bit tall. I would suggest making them shorter. Also, I think removing those ads right up the top, inverting the tabs and placing them directly under the banner would look good.Maybe change the colour scheme of the ads. They look weird as they are IMO.What happened to table-less layouts?Good luck!

Umm....Ok, first, with my dial-up connection the page took a while (141.310 seconds!) to load. In particular, thumbnail the pictures to the right, they are very large.The banner looks rather typical. Rule: Don't Use Beveling for Web Graphics. I can't remember where I read it but I think its true, unless the bevel is designed really well.The tabs are a bit tall. I would suggest making them shorter. Also, I think removing those ads right up the top, inverting the tabs and placing them directly under the banner would look good.Maybe change the colour scheme of the ads. They look weird as they are IMO.What happened to table-less layouts?Good luck!
how is it on the SEO side? :] thanksthanks for the tip on bevels I will keep that in mind

• 3 weeks later...

Archived