Using CSS on email

Guest stiller

Guest stiller

I am generating an email from an ASP application, but cannot make the email look as per CSS when it arrives to user. I've included the appropiate (I guess) tags, but won't work. Appreciate any suggestions...thanksmensaje=mensaje & "<head>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & "<link rel=stylesheet href=estilos.css type=text/css media=all>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & "</head>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & "<body>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & "<div align=center>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & "<table border=1 bordercolorlight=#FFFFFF bordercolordark=#FFFFFF>" &vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & " <tr>"&vbcrlfmensaje=mensaje & " <th class=bar colspan=2>Informes y Reservaciones:</th>"&vbcrlf

Try hosting the css sheet somewhere on the web and then when you link to it use the entire url (http://www........)The problem you are encountering is that the email is stored on the clients computer when they view it, so it searches for the css sheet in that directory but can't find it (as it doesn't exist).Alternatively you could define the css in the head section of the page instead of using an external style sheet.