Clan Lunaris

keturahuriel

Looks pretty cool. The Clan Lunaris at the top left looks a little out of place with it being off to the side and being crossed out. Also in your code, you're declaring CSS styling in several places (once in the <head></head> and once down below with your content.) You should probably put those in a CSS file and link your .html to that file. Also it appears I can scroll vertically a tiny bit, but there's nothing new for me to see.

Hmm... I fixed the clan Lunaris title at the top, and I really couldn't think of anything to type on the pages, so I just put the basics...

FWIW, I teach gothic literature in college, so I'm hip to this stuff. I like the top graphic and the washed-out links there. And the Who we Are statement. But somehow the middle section, with the news and the infinity stuff, looks too random to be deliberately random. So not so cool yet. But keep going, it's exciting.

nice graphictoo many fonts and not that readble, choose a smoother, nicer font and use only one or max two font types. And change the color of the font too cause that blue has nothing to do with the theme :)I would have done the hover effect on the main menu with a transparency effect and a nicer font of course (try DIN or Trebuchet)And for the othe colors (fonts, lines, backgrounds) on the site try adobe.kuler.com :)good luck :mellow:

I changed the template because the moon one kept on glitching and freezing my computers at school. I got in some deep ****... So now it's the Old Forest template. I'm gonna have to redo the store anyways since none of the buy now buttons even worked... But I really like the new template. It flows beter and doesn't look so ominous...

• 2 weeks later...

Hokay! Now it's got a new font/color/template scheme-a-majigger. It has Decayed as the template, red and grey and white for fonts, and comic sans for the font. (I think that's right...) Anywho, tell me what you think now! Haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived