web service implement by php. I need source code

omarfaruque

Hello every body.I am new in web service. I don't know how implement a web service. By reading w3schools tutorial i have found basic idea about web service. But example was implemented by asp. But I want to implement web services by php.If any one have web services php code and other things related to web services please help me.

The articles Synook shows are a little old btw.Since PHP5, there is a native SOAP extension that can be used for SOAP messaging. At the time the talks.php.net presentation was created, as they say, no one used SOAP, because there was no native support for it, and because of that, using SOAP was inherently slow. Now that's not as true as it was back then.Read this Zend Developer Zone article about the SOAP extension to see sample codes, and read the SOAP documentaion if you're interested in finding out more about the classes.

:) shows how little I actually know about web services...

:) shows how little I actually know about web services...
Honestly said, I don't know that much either. I haven't made a single real world application that uses SOAP. Beyond "Hello world" type of examples, I have nothing.It's just that I googled "SOAP PHP" a while back, and one of the first things that came up is the mentioned article.

Archived