PayPal

kv79

Hi all ,What's up? :) I hope that I hit the right sub forum. Did anyone make a site with store of the some products ? I do not know anything ; how they do that? How can I make a my own Market on the internet ?I know that people buy things over the internet with Playpal .Thanks for reading .

You will probably need to use a ready made software such as Product Cart, Lite Commerce, etc. Ebay could be another alternative depending what you are needing.I have done a number of ecommerce sites that uses Paypal as a payment method which is probably cost the least to sell and accept payment online. As a matter of fact, I encourage all my clients just that when they are just starting out.Some software are open source but then you are not guaranteed support and can expect problems that you have to resolve yourself. Others require a fee to purchase a license to use the software which can range from $100 on up to a $1500 or maybe even more but you should get good support.So in saying, don't try to reinvent the wheel. Just search the net for ecommerce software. If you think you are in way over your head about starting one up, hire a web developer that can set it up for you and even get your existing design to work seamlessly with the ecommerce site.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
I have done a number of ecommerce sites that uses Paypal as a payment method which is probably cost the least to sell and accept payment online. As a matter of fact, I encourage all my clients just that when they are just starting out.
I second that, I'm researching the eccomerce options for my site and Paypal is definetley the most user friendly and probably most cost effectiveHeres the relevant link :)https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...e&nav=2.0.0

• 2 weeks later...

If you are short on cash and looking to test out ecommerce.Try Zen Cart, open-source, can deploy on local workstation.Heavy use of W3schools tutorials as in PHP, HTML, CSS.I hope this helps.

use callums idea!thats how i sell my products its really the only way to sell products using paypal plus u get notifications if u set them to do that!the downside is they do charge for this payment options but its not really much!if u need more info just pm me!

• 2 months later...

Try checking out Magento - http://www.magentocommerce.com/It accepts Paypal and a bunch of others as well.Also check out the Features included with Magento - hereGood luck, with your store. And If you don't choose to use Magento atleast look at it, it should give you some ideas of what to do.I hope I helped atleast a little bit. :)

• 5 years later...

Thanks for nice suggestion @newseed actually me too wondering set up pay as well as visa,debit,credit for word press site. Some of my friend told me has to of plugins whichever i could use it. Could you tell me what plugins best for set up Paypal as well bank stuff?

• 3 weeks later...

Is is what i can recommend

- OpenCart (Free Source / PayPal + alot more!)

Please note that i have setup this source for alot of people before, just send a PM or anything if you wonna know how :)

-rootKID

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You will probably need to use a ready made software such as Product Cart, Lite Commerce, etc. Ebay could be another alternative depending what you are needing.I have done a number of ecommerce sites that uses Paypal as a payment method which is probably cost the least to sell and accept payment online. As a matter of fact, I encourage all my clients just that when they are just starting out.Some software are open source but then you are not guaranteed support and can expect problems that you have to resolve yourself. Others require a fee to purchase a license to use the software which can range from $100 on up to a $1500 or maybe even more but you should get good support.So in saying, don't try to reinvent the wheel. Just search the net for ecommerce software. If you think you are in way over your head about starting one up, hire a web developer that can set it up for you and even get your existing design to work seamlessly with the ecommerce site.

Very Good option!