Gamerz Galore

shujjah

Gamerz Galore was launched on the 5th of June and has been growing since then.We are dedicated towards providing you with the latest gaming news,previews,reviews and more!gamerzgalore.net Thank you W3schools because without your support and help GG might not have begun its life!

You want a critique?Not bad, very nice and professional.May I suggest a stronger anti-aliasing for the black line on the "News and Updates" banner? Looks a bit jagged atm.I gather the links up the very top aren't working yet?"Register?" doesn't look like a link just beneath the banner, I would underline it or make it a button.Have you thought of integrating the forum with the rest of your system? E.g. latest threads, etc. At least making the designs the same would be good.With the Flash umm thing up the top, maybe have the whole image a link, and only the buttons advance it? I clicked on one of the images, but it just advanced the frame, instead of taking me to the review.Finally, some boxart or screenshots in the reviews would be nice.But overall, good work!

It looks good in general, but there are a few things that could be substituted for something better:For example:<div id="newsheader"> &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp News and Updates</div>All those nbsps can be substituted for a left margin on the div.You most likely can substitute the main table (<table valign="top" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="576">) for a CSS layout, though you can keep the table that holds the news.And your page doesn't validate very well.

A bit reminiscent of gamespot....but other than that, very nicely put together. I like the look of it, but you might want to run it through validation. http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&am...rzgalore.net%2FI don't know if will stay good, but that's the link for your page. I know when i standardized my stuff it fixed a bunch of small issues, made it easier to edit, and made it much more cross-browser friendly.

Archived