Firefox not runs

newceylon

Last night I trying to use firefox.But I could not be able to run firefox at all.When I opened the task manager within the processes tab it displayed as firefox was running.Still I can not use firefox.I don't like to use I.E. So I installed safari for windows.It has a greater speed. I amazed with the browsing speed.Firefox is best browser I ever used and some essential features that requires for me included with it such as web developer, reload every firebug and so on.Also my firefox bookmarks are not worked.I updated the kaspersky and run a full computer scan and fix some viruses.But firefox is still not worked.can you tell what would happen.

Try reinstalling Firefox. If just "reparing" it doesn't work, try to remove it first, and then install it again.

I deleted all files in Local settings\Mozilla firefox and reinstall agin.Now a message displayed when opening firefox as"Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, You must first closeexisting firefox processes, or restart your system"But I seen that no firefox process is running in background.

Try actually uninstalling Firefox through the uninstaller or Add / Remove programs. Then install it again.Also, what version are you using?

I formatted the PC.Now all works fine.For the fastest browser:I not used opera before.But after breakdown of firefox in my PC, I installed 'safari for windows'.It has greater speed more than firefox.But the fiefox 3.0 release today.F.F 3.0 team says new release is 7 times faster than i.e 7 and 3 times faster than firefox 2.0.haven't you prepared for the Firefox download day ?

No, I've been out of town. This is the only test I can find that is testing the non-beta (final) releases, you can see that Opera 9.5 is faster than Firefox 3 in all tests (Firefox is using impressively low memory however):http://lifehacker.com/396048/speed-testing...st-web-browsersOpera 9.5 is also brand-new, the beta has been out for a while but they just released the final version of it.Running the SunSpider benchmarks, I get these numbers:Opera 9.5: Total: 8177.6ms +/- 1.2%Firefox 2: Total: 24462.4ms +/- 4.6%Firefox 3: Total: 5968.0ms +/- 4.9%IE7: Total: 50056.0ms +/- 23.7%The strings killed IE. The string test only for IE7 took longer then the total tests for Opera and Firefox 2 combined.

Archived