Hey Everyone

Guest xdigital

Guest xdigital

Hey everyone my name is Lacey. I joined this forum because i like to make good looking web pages and i want to be in web design and computer networking technology for a career. I started teaching myself basic html,xml and css when i was about 13. i really enjoy coding; but i have a big problem :it gets confusing. i understand the basic formats of html, css and xml, but looking at a full code confuses the ###### out of me. is anyone willing to help me grow into the web designer im aspiring to be? i must remind you im still in high school but i didnt get accepted into computer networking at my school and that sucks because i want to learn so bad. the only coding experience i have really had is making layouts for online journals like xanga . i would appreciate anyone who could help me with my thousands of questions. [x] any help will be greatly appreciated [x] . --lacey--

Welcome Lacey!If you want to learn, just stick around and ask questions. I'm not in high school anymore (a very distant memory), but even at my advanced age I'm teaching myself JavaScript and building on my knowledge of HTML & CSS. Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how stupid you think they may be. You'll never learn if you don't ask.