Another question ...

andreathedove

Hello, I Have this node<category>Formazione/Tutorial</category>How I can have "cat = Formazione" ?In xslt I resolved the problem with "substring-after"<xsl:for-each select="products/product[substring-after(category,'/')=Tutorial]">but in asp whit this code, how can I do ?Set nome = source.getElementsByTagName("products/product[category'=Tutorial'i]/category") ?Thanks,Andrea

Hello, I Have this node<category>Formazione/Tutorial</category>How I can have "cat = Formazione" ?In xslt I resolved the problem with "substring-after"<xsl:for-each select="products/product[substring-after(category,'/')=Tutorial]">but in asp whit this code, how can I do ?Set nome = source.getElementsByTagName("products/product[category'=Tutorial'i]/category") ?Thanks,AndreaIn other words: exists the correspondent in asp of substring-after?Thanks,ANdrea?

You need to use a method that actually expects XPath as an argument. getElementsByTagName() expects the name of an element only.this article may provide some tips for starting up. search for it in MSDN to find out more.

Archived