My new site

mike_g

Hey people. I have pretty much finished a new site thats basically somewhere hold some of the stuff I made.I would appreciate opinions on the design and layout of the site and how it could be improved. Also, if anyones on dialup could you let us know if the load times are bearable? I optimized most of the images with png out, but It might still be a bit image heavy.Anyway heres the url: http://grundez.googlepages.com/Index.htmlCheers.

The font at the top has a nice effect, but it is hard to read. I don't know if it is the colors or the font. I really like the background, and you've got some cool stuff on your site, I might play around with some of it. The only other thing I noticed was that the home page is a bit bare.

Thanks for checking it out. Yeah the banner font is a little hard to read. I'll space out the letters a bit. I'll also be adding some stuff to the homepage. Cheers.I have a css problem as well in that when the window width is less than 800 px the content dissapears. I'm pretty sure that this is beacause I am centering the main content width a padding div set at 50% width, then giving the main content a negative margin. anyone know of a way to fix this?

The banner is sort of hard to read and the white seems out of place. Your layout though is perfect. The links and main content work well.

Archived