HTML Tutorial and Reference

Hi w3schools,

I'm not familiar with the forum's structure.  So, I've put my request into the suggestions forum.  I think you ruined the Reference; you deleted a major portion of the site.  Please put it back.

Here's what I suggest replacing:
'Supported' in 'Not Supported in HTML5.', with <a class="red" hRef="relevant.HTML.4.page.htm">Supported</a> to give us archaic HTML users the old HTML4 syntax including the <!docType>s.  I personally use the Frames <!docType> for an overlay to the webpages I use; 300.* index left, pages right.

Sure the search engines can't read it, but who cares, they read the original page content.

It's gotta on;y be a few tags, right?  Please bring back HTML 4 syntax within the HTML 5 pages; PLEASE.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before you ask a question in this forum, you should check out our HTML Tutorial.For our HTML Tutorial: W3Schools HTML TutorialFor a complete HTML Reference: W3Schools HTML Reference

Hello,HTML Tutorial., I think u can find them all on W3schools, I learned HTML by this great school ! W3school.com .

Something is deprecated when it is maintained only for backwards compatibility and its use is discouraged.