Sign in to follow this  
Matilda Johnson

Are you willing to use this service?

Hello everyone! I would like to know are you willing to use services, provided by www.votingserver.com (remotely hosted tools for webmasters). If yes – what minimal and maximal price you’d be ready to pay for them?Thank you in advance for your replies.

Well, I'd rather create my own one. The services aren't so complicated as to be beyond my knowledge. Also, I'd be able to get more control from hosting it myself.Also, this sentence kins of throws me off :) tell me, what browser do you have in mind?

Make sure that your browser supports CSS3, HTML5, IPv6 and Internet2 for better compatability

I would not pay for it and, without meaning to sound harsh, I think you will have a hard time finding people that are. Theres a lot of good free software available. Your site looks nice though. Good luck with it.

I would not pay for it and, without meaning to sound harsh, I think you will have a hard time finding people that are. Theres a lot of good free software available. Your site looks nice though. Good luck with it.
I second that.Whoever is um... incompetent... enough not to be able to create those things is also not the type willing to pay for stuff. And people that are will either buy books about the technologies (slower and harder but rewarding, cheaper in the long term) or hire a developer (easier, faster, more expensive in the long term).

Nice design.Well, I myself wouldn't pay (I'd code my own solutions). However, Bravenet gets away with charging people for their services, and they're doing a similar sort of thing as you. So why not? You could probably get some people to pay for them.