Help with feedback form

RKTckr

I am very new to HTML but am trying to teach myself just enough to update a church website. I have created a form and a php file to obtain survey results which is working surprisingly well. I need help with retrieving information from the form using checkboxes. I have a question with about 15 different options that I want the users to be able to pick and choose several of the options. What is the php record suppose to look like? Here is a section of the HTML file. All help will greatly be appreciated.Thank you!

<tr><td>4. What kind of issues would you see helpful to you as possible topicsof study? </p>  <p style="font-family: comic sans ms;"><input value="Family Relationships" name="study" type="checkbox">Family Relationships                                                           <input value="Financial Matters" name="study" type="checkbox">Financial Matters<small><br>  <br>  </small><input value="Improving your Prayer Life" name="study" type="checkbox">Improving your Prayer Life                                                  <input value="Having Stronger Faith" name="study" type="checkbox">Having Stronger Faith<br>  <br>  <input value="Becoming a more effective Witness" name="study" type="checkbox">Becoming a more effective Witness                                        <input value="Being an Encourager" name="study" type="checkbox">Being an Encourager<br>  <br>

For example, if the checkbox with the name "study" was checked, you would find in the page your form submits to (at the moment you don't have the form tags) that, if you use the post method,

$_POST['study'] == "on"

Umm... does that help?

Archived