keyword rang

khadem1386

Hi to all How many keywrods is valid to use in a html or asp.I make a dinamice shop(e-commers). with data base and I have to use keywords I want use all 200 products name as keywords <meta name="keywords" content="aaaa bbbbb ccccc .....">[/font]I want google's robots find my site by this keywords.I don't use reapted words and my words are true (about my act and my biz)are 200-300 words vary big? or notand if yes what is limits?Thanks very much

Googlebot doesn't read keywords, in fact, it actually will lower your pagerank if it finds that your keywords aren't found a lot on your site.The keywords are only used by very obscure search engines these days.You want to show keywords to the search engine? Put them in your site's content, in a lot of places. Use text instead of images to make titles and things which contain keywords.Example:

<h1>Web designer</h1><p>This is the site of a web designer, I take care of everything related to web designing: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP... If you're looking for a professional web designer, don't hesitate to contact me.</p>

Can you guess the keywords there?

If you sign up to Google webmaster tools you can see the list of keywords Google has found on your site.

i dont know if theres a limit and if there is youll probably never have that much keywords that youll go over it

Archived