Not "stacking" on each other.

mommy

Okay, I'm unsure if this is the right forum for this. Anyways.I just cut my webpage into lesser pieces like header, footer, sidebar1, 2, etc.. Now I try to put it all together with a PHP file.The PHP file looks like this:

<html><head><title>Just a test site :)</title></head><body><?phpinclude("sidebar1.html");include("sidebar2.html");include("header.html");include("footer.html");include("maincontent.html");?></body></html>

You can see the problem at www.borelli-kjaer.dk/newsite/index.phpI hope that you can help me..Thanks :).EDIT: PLEASE READ AT BOTTOM :).

Go look at the source code of the resulting page.It has three DOCTYPE declarations and three <html> elements.Each menu of yours has been put in its own whole HTML document. You have included all these documents into another document with PHP.

What side do you want to info to appear on and what side the links?Edit: Nevermind found your problem, you need to remove the break tag after the two sidebars: 'sidebar1' and 'sidebar2'

After sidebar2:<br class="clearfloat" />You need to remove this.

The maincontent div should then be between the two sidebars.At least in firefox.