W3Schools Pages Not Loading...

drmerman

Hey everybody, I've been using W3Schools' tutorials successfully on and off for about a year now, but they seem to have suddenly stopped working. From the main page I click on, say, 'Learn ASP'. The page then starts to load, but doesn't get any further than the header info. I've left it for about an hour, and still nothing. Other pages around the web seem to load fine, so I'm stumped :) Anyone have any ideas?? I'd appreciate anything as I'm itching to learn server-side scripting!!CheersDr Merman

Guest kokipoki

I'm having the same problem.I used Remote Desktop to access www.w3schools.com/ through my server, which worked and my PC didn't work.Anyway I use Mozilla Firefox now which seem to work, at least I can access all the pages instead of only the index page and the forums.

Same problem for me, none of the .asp pages load from w3schools.com. The head section loads, until the body tag, and nothing more. I've tried a lot of other pages from other servers, and they work good. Only w3schools' not. :(Has anyone a suggestion to help this problem?(sorry for my possibly bad english)