Table expanding

deezeejoey

I'm working on a website and I'm running into a problem with the left side cells.http://www.kbrmarketing.com/kbrnew/pages/problem.htmlIf you look at the side on FF (3) is looks correct, but when you look at in in IE (i'm using 7) it's gets stretched out.I want only the bottom cell to expand as the page gets longer.Here's some pictures to help explainth_kbrleft.jpg< IEth_kbrleftFF.jpg < FFI just inserted those line breaks to extend the page to show you guys the problem.Eventually those breaks will be replaced with text and pictures.(the <br>'s are in the right cell, which causes the left cells to then expand)

Hi, the first thing i notice was that there is a complete colum with no use (at least for now), as you are already using styles, take the inline styles and create a external file with all the styles you need, and give style with specific height and let the bottom one free.

Hi, the first thing i notice was that there is a complete colum with no use (at least for now), as you are already using styles, take the inline styles and create a external file with all the styles you need, and give style with specific height and let the bottom one free.
Sound like a good idea. But i have no clue how. what does it mean to leave the bottom "free"The completely unused column is used as a spacer between the 2 other cells so that the boarders do not touch. I don't know of any batter way to do that.

Archived