php javascript disabled problem!

sooty2006

i got a website that needs javascript for the page to function otherwise it creates problems,how can i create a pop-up etc using php to redirect them to a page saying they need to have there javscript enabled to visit the page?if u can im not sure?any help will help me alot!thanks scott!

you cant make a popup saying that javascript is needed, because the only way to make a popup is with javascript (as far as i know, not sure about other browser based scripts)you can make a page saying that javascript is needed, and on that putting a javascript redirect, if someone got javascript on, they wont see the message but get redirected, if they dont have javascript, they will see the messageif you dont want to redirect, you also can make one div, and let that go over the whole site, with the message, and set one line of javascript to make the div invisable, so when people have javascript, it won't show that message

how can i create a pop-up etc "USING PHP" to redirect them to a page saying they need to have there javscript enabled to visit the page?
^^ ok i understand wer ur coming from but ihave many pages wouldnt that take a long time to take doing it?

ive done it now anyway

<div id="noscript">You need Javascript to view this page correctly</div><script type="text/javascript">document.getElementById("noscript").style.display = "none";</script>

thanks anyway m8!

Archived