Problem with FORUM banner and other

JC5

Hello on devwebsites.com/forums I am trying to get the same banner to be like the one on the front page. and the favicon.ico if you see next to the tab the R symbol there? I want that as an icon for the Home tab I want on the forums index page. I am not sure what pages to edit. I think I would have to just copy n paste the code right?devwebsites.com/forums

This is hardly our problem. Why don't you ask for support on their board? I know that phpBB uses overall_header and overall_footer.

Technically nothing on this forum is other peoples problems. They come here to seek answers to their problem. Not to have someone troll and do a worthless post saying to go somewhere else. if you dont have MyBB and dont know the problem then dont post. I wasnt asking if it was a MyBB error I was asking if i post the same code to the forum code cuz that didnt work for me.

I was saying that this is not a CSS/HTML problem, and that the guys who use this board daily will provide better help.

Do you two want to meet somewhere, say around 3pm, right after school lets out?In all sincerity, GH4, you likely just copy-n-pasted your image in the wrong place or corrupted the page construction by adding or removing a <div> tag. Did you copy the default theme and make these modifications or did you try to manipulate the default template? In any case, just pull the original files from the zip you downloaded and start over if you can't find the issue.Pre-built sites are typically complex and so many things can throw something like this off.Now, can you two get along - or at least leave each other alone?