Iframed form submission

son

Using a backend program, which integrates with website you can specify an url where it transfers the user once he/she submitted a form, which has to be in iframe to work with backend. My problem now: It always loads the whole page with navigation etc into iframe. In backend program they only allow you to enter url, but not any attribute. 'target=_parent' would have normally done the job... Is there any other way to go out of iframe when going to confirmation page?Son

Without using TARGET I have no other idea's. I assume you cannot use Javascript since you can't use a simple target command.JavaScript can do it too, but again, it's just another "target" type usage. Unless you just want to DOM the entire form, and get rid of the iFrame.Either way, if they wont let you use target, I doubt you can get them to use JS. And I have no other idea's beyond that.

Well you can directly edit the server-side script to redirect... what language is it in?

Well you can directly edit the server-side script to redirect... what language is it in?
I do not have access to server side of backend program;-( On this side of things just stuck with the admin interface I can alter the basic stuff. Have an idea: If I was to have the page it redirects to (opening in iframe) with a only a redirect to proper thank you page on parent level that should work (or so I hope). How do you automatically redirect to a page when page is loaded using target="_parent"?Son

I do not have access to server side of backend program;-( On this side of things just stuck with the admin interface I can alter the basic stuff. Have an idea: If I was to have the page it redirects to (opening in iframe) with a only a redirect to proper thank you page on parent level that should work (or so I hope). How do you automatically redirect to a page when page is loaded using target="_parent"?Son
Found something which might work with Javascript, have to check for specifics in javascript section...Son

Archived