Switch Condition Problem

iyeru42

See FLA File in this zip.Hitting "Normal Gallery" will go to the mature gallery, which I don't want it to do. Also, changing it to var movVar:Number doesn't work, I just tried. There's only semi-nudity in this by the way, nothing too adult.Download Here

Since I'm not going to download something and open it in Flash that may get me fired from work, and since I don't have Flash at home, maybe you should just post the parts of the code you're having an issue with and what you're trying to do.

Since I'm not going to download something and open it in Flash that may get me fired from work, and since I don't have Flash at home, maybe you should just post the parts of the code you're having an issue with and what you're trying to do.
First frame of the menu (_root):
stop(); // adding movVar = 1; above this doesn't change anything.

MovieClip Selectors has two buttons, mature button:

// First button (Mature button)on(press) {	 movVar = 0;	 _root.play();}

Normal button:

// Second Button (Normal Button)on(press) {	 movVar = 1;	 _root.play();}

Last frame of the menu (_root):

this.onLoad = function() {	switch(movVar) { // Selectors.movVar also doesn't work.		case 0:		gotoAndPlay("mature", 0);		break;				case 1:		gotoAndPlay("normal", 0);		break;				default:		gotoAndPlay("normal", 0);		break;	}}

Since I'm not going to download something and open it in Flash that may get me fired from work
Doesn't even coming to this forum constitute an offense? :)

Archived