How does this look in Firefox?

owosso

I have a sidebar button (printable products page) that's positioned correctly in everything but Firefox - mine, at least. I'd like it centered in the left sidebar, but it's sticking out beyond the margin. I tried relative positioning but have problems in all browsers then.I included the div CSS below. The rest is quite long. Html is available in the source at http://www.adunate.com/xsell/products.html

#sidenote {	position: absolute;	top: 611px;	width: 175px;	margin: 0 auto 0 auto;	z-index: 5;	background-color: #363636;	border: 2px solid #C1C1C1;	padding: 5px;	left: 285px;}

I see it the same in Internet Explorer and Firefox.Why don't you try just completely removing the absolute positioning so that you're left with this?

#sidenote {width: 175px;margin: 0 auto;background-color: #363636;border: 2px solid #C1C1C1;padding: 5px;}

It should end up right below the rest of the menu elements like that.

I see it the same in Internet Explorer and Firefox.Why don't you try just completely removing the absolute positioning so that you're left with this?It should end up right below the rest of the menu elements like that.
Thanks for your suggestion. However, when doing that, the div moves over to the right of the menu. I put a float:left on it, no luck. I rearranged the order in which I listed the divs in html, no luck.Seems weird. Seems like it should flow below the menu, and should be contained within the overall frame (I have a container div, keeping everything centered on the page).

I'm using Internet Explorer 7.And I can't see how it's positioned to the right of the menu.The only thing that I see misplacing your box is the absolute positioning.I haven't seen the box without it, so I can't solve the problem since theoretically it shouldn't exist.

I'm using Internet Explorer 7.And I can't see how it's positioned to the right of the menu.The only thing that I see misplacing your box is the absolute positioning.I haven't seen the box without it, so I can't solve the problem since theoretically it shouldn't exist.
Sorry, I didn't publish it online. Check it now. This is with no positioning.On my IE7, it was positioned correctly with the absolute. Strange.

Remove "margin: 0 auto;" from the #sidenote class. That's most likely moving it far out of place. And I think adding "clear: both" might solve the rest of the problem.

Remove "margin: 0 auto;" from the #sidenote class. That's most likely moving it far out of place. And I think adding "clear: both" might solve the rest of the problem.
Thank you, thank you! It works! Well, with a little adjustment. I needed to clear:left rather than both, otherwise the advertising content shifted down. Thanks again! I appreciate your help!http://www.adunate.com/xsell/products.html