My Web Site

Dark Knight

It's a table-based design (use CSS divs instead)The name Home is too generic**Romanian-Only** Ai greseli de scriere (vreo 4)You could use text-align: justifyThe colours could have been better

Don't like it myself... Doesn't flow at all? The nav buttons are good quality then the border and logo images just look really blury / bad quality...The nav isn't linked to anything but the images look like they should be...It's a table layout...Couldn't quite work out what the site is for but it seems to be some kinda web design / development site, in which case I think you should scrap this design to be honest and jus try something new...Adam

Not too keen on it, though the buttons are well done they're quite Apple mac and a lot of people just end up doing that from Photoshop tutorials and what not.So I suggest something more original. I agree, I think you should start anew but I don't have an issue with you using what you've done as a template for future development.Also it may just be my big screen but that's a lot of white!

Archived