IFRAME height

socken

OK, I'm kind of reposting my problem here. I had problems with the iframe width, now I have something...similar: iframe height :) Please have a look at this page: Sample PageAnd don't laugh, it's just a test! :( I want the iframe to expand to the size of the content.I know that's not supposed to work, and i know it's ugly! But it's not for my, I wouldn't choose iframes in the first place.But hey, I'm here to stimulate your creativity! :) So if you have any suggestions.... SHOOT!I think I might have to use ajax!? Or javascript!? Any ideas???

edit: sorry I just reread this thread.You want the Iframe to expand to its INSIDE contents. from what I've tried and what I know, I don't think you can, I was pretty sure that that percentage heights didn't work on Iframes. You can try and get javascript to try and reslove that problem with any luck.

Yeah, that's what I've seen so far too... this really su**s.. :) Well, never mind. I think I just set the height of the iframe to 300% (which works in IE) so all pages will fit in it.Like I said, it's not for me, it's for someone else who wants it like this. So I don't care too much :) Thanks!