white-space: pre doesn't work with me..??

Maisara-WD

Hi guysI don't know why but the value pre with the property white-space doesn't work with me,,I use IE7thanx

By the wayI've tested it with mozilla firefox, and it worked well, is that ordinar (not to work in IE7)??thanx

Also I've tested it on opera,, it works wellIt seems that it doesn't work only with IE...waiting for ur testing results,,,

the code is like this

<html><head><style type="text/css">p{white-space: pre}</style></head><body><p>This is some text.		 This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.</p></body></html>

Tested in Internet Explorer 7:It works in Standards Compliant mode, it does not work in Quirks mode.So don't forget to use the correct DOCTYPE declaration when making your website.

thanks dearby the wayI've tested it in: safari, firefox, netscape 9, IE7, operait worked well in them all except IE7I'll work with ur advice in the futurethanks

Archived