Ahaha! New site!

keturahuriel

Sooo, I figured it out, broken link cuz they deleted my site. AGAIN. So I edited my posts and now you can see the site. Even though I am using a template...

Why do i have to scroll from right to left if i have a 1024*768 screen resolution? You should reconsider that and make it so people dont have to scroll from side to side. To be honest, i only saw your page for a few seconds just for that. Yes, i am kinda spoiled when it comes to web developing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know,it seems to be fine in FF but in IE it display the page diffrently,links are moved down,text ect arghhh so many,i hate things like this to m8 i just wish there was only one browser in the hole intire world(that would make life simpler lol:P).anyway Good luck with your site :) any,need help with anything just ask.

• 1 month later...

HiHeader is good, the rotating star hypnotizes me!, the background image hmmmm... I'd like to suggest instead of a stripes, why not put a table (desk) like surface with a darker wood color, so that it matches the theme. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived