Could use some opinions

Guest Knight_Ctrl

Guest Knight_Ctrl

I'm in charge of creating the website for the library I work at. This is what I've got so far but I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas on how to make it better. I'm still in the process of learning HTML but I know a fair bit, I've also been occasionally using sharepoint designer to help figure out some of the more complicated stuff I don't know how to do yet, any advice would be greatly appreciated.EDIT - K so I failed at actually linking the site lol, here it is http://rivervalley.lib.il.us/

its very bland. try adding some navigation button and some images to make it "pop out" more. or you can try background images or whatever you want. a banner wouldnt hurt either (a more attractive one)

• 5 weeks later...
its very bland. try adding some navigation button and some images to make it "pop out" more. or you can try background images or whatever you want. a banner wouldnt hurt either (a more attractive one)
I would agree with this, it is rather bland and it can be made a little more exciting with some CSS.

Archived