How to make pop up window in active state

tckoon

Hi all,I managed make the url pop up windows works, user click on the url link the url is open in new pop up window.When click on the other url, it open in the same window. I am using the behaviour " open browser window"But the problem is the window is hide by main browser window when click on the link.How to make it to get the pop up window in active state after the page is loaded in the pop up window.So it will not get hide by main window.Regards

I am using MS Expression.<script type="text/javascript"><!--function FP_openNewWindow(w,h,nav,loc,sts,menu,scroll,resize,name,url) {//v1.0 var windowProperties=''; if(nav==false) windowProperties+='toolbar=no,'; else windowProperties+='toolbar=yes,'; if(loc==false) windowProperties+='location=no,'; else windowProperties+='location=yes,'; if(sts==false) windowProperties+='status=no,'; else windowProperties+='status=yes,'; if(menu==false) windowProperties+='menubar=no,'; else windowProperties+='menubar=yes,'; if(scroll==false) windowProperties+='scrollbars=no,'; else windowProperties+='scrollbars=yes,'; if(resize==false) windowProperties+='resizable=no,'; else windowProperties+='resizable=yes,'; if(w!="") windowProperties+='width='+w+','; if(h!="") windowProperties+='height='+h; if(windowProperties!="") { if( windowProperties.charAt(windowProperties.length-1)==',') windowProperties=windowProperties.substring(0,windowProperties.length-1); } window.open(url,name,windowProperties);<div style="position: absolute; width: 82px; height: 16px; z-index: 1; left: 28px; top: 561px" id="layer20" class="style54" onmouseout="FP_changePropRestore()" onmouseover="FP_changeProp(/*id*/'layer20',1,'style.color','#99CCFF')" onclick="FP_openNewWindow('380', '450', false, false, false, false, false, false, 'order', /*href*/'ordering/how-to-order.htm')">How to Order</div>

Archived