Dumb question...

Guest Mick559

Guest Mick559

My first thread and I am already asking a question that can probably be answered in the tutorial.I am sorry but I am in a pinch and I need to get this flash done asap, and I would really appreciate the help.I downloaded a premade Flash Tree menu. I have an FLA, XML, and SWF file, I edited the swf file and now I can open it up with my browser and it is done the way I want it to be.But now I need to upload it to a flash hosting website so others can view it, but all the flash site I can find only upload a SINGLE file.But i know my menu requires all 3 XML, FLA and SWF to work? Do I need to combine these? if so how is this done...Thanks again.Mick559

Hmm, I suppose by flash site you're referring to places like Newgrounds. They probably don't let you upload multiple files to the right locations.You can host the files on any web host. Embed the SWF file into an HTML page and put the rest of the files in their respective locations relative to the flash file.You don't need the FLA file ever, that's just for you to edit it, you don't have to upload that one anywhere.

Archived