EXCEL

anggwaponi

these might help you but i dont really know what it is you want to do with excel,these are basic tutorials to get you on your feet!visit googletype in microsoft learn exceli have to do this as the admin wont let me post the site links i havent a clue why!

i have to do this as the admin wont let me post the site links i havent a clue why!
What exactly do you mean by that? :)

haha lol i havent a clue why? the admin just stopped some urls/links been posted on this site!
By that, do you mean an actual administrator/moderator, or do you mean the system wouldn't let you submit it? What link was this? Can you try PM-ing me with it?

the system wont let me post the link i carnt even pm it i tryed pm another mod it wouldnt send!
Try splitting it into smaller parts with spaces, and we'll see if we can't find out why...Meaning, don't post it as a link, but split up into bits as just plain text...

• 3 weeks later...

Excel is not something you can learn from a tutorial, its more of a hands-on approach, experiment learn and practice. I'm taking a class in High School for MS Office and all the programs and their abilities. Excel is simple, but remember that numbers aren't always used for calculations.

Archived